It is well known that Everlane keeps prices low by having their products made overseas but unlike other brands, they let you know exactly what it costs them to do so (i.e. radical transparency). Continue Reading
While $4700 may not seem a value to some, it really becomes a issue of context when discussing a watch of any notable quality. Continue Reading
The Balvenie DCS Compendium Chapter Two features five extremely rare single-cask single malt whiskies and highlights the complex manner in which different oak casks influence the flavour of The Balvenie during the maturation process. Continue Reading
Picture yourself this Christmas season in your favorite armchair, the room lit only by the light of a crackling fire as you sip that Continue Reading
Adding that extra something to your winter outfit is as easy as throwing on a scarf. To do it well consider these 5 must have classic patterns that will help enhance the style of any man.
- The herringbone scarf: With a name derived from a pattern that resembles fish bones, this weave can be found everywhere from ancient Egypt, Rome and even the Celts. This luxury cashmere scarf is from Johnstons of Elgin.
- The cable knit scarf: A chunky cable knit (or any similar heavy-gauge knit scarf) is an old school casual classic. This one is from Jack Wills
- The Glen plaid scarf: Short for Glenurquhart check and also called Prince of Wales check was brought to popular attention by King Edward VII and then further enhanced by his son the Price of Wales and short lived King Edward VIII. This merino wool scarf is from Simon Carter.
- The striped scarf: A fun casual scarf from J. Press. These particular stripes are from the Border regiment.
- The tattersall scarf: A simple but handsome pattern with stripes in two alternating colours on a solid ground. This camel hair version is from Brooks Brothers.
When my trusty Kent OG4 brush (beech wood base with white bristles) had no more life to give, I thought I would upgrade to the OE1 ebony wood club brush for a slightly more upscale look. Continue Reading