Available in either navy or charcoal and your choice of a single or double breasted jacket, these new suit separates from Gieves & Hawkes are made from super 110’s wool that feature a dense concentration of high twist yarn that help make the fabric wrinkle resistant.
I own a suit with this type of wool and believe me, it does make a difference. Keep in mind this is wrinkle resistant and not entirely wrinkle proof. The other added bonus is that this material also has built in stretch which can add to the overall comfort. A great material to keep you looking sharp.
- 6 button double breasted, 2 button single breasted notch lapel or 1 button single breasted notch lapel
- Iconic Savile Row roped shoulder
- Four button uncut English working cuff
- Jet hip pockets with pocket flap, jet ticket pocket with pocket flap. Outer breast welt pocket
- Fully lined internal lining construction. Interior jacket pockets include ticket pocket for extra security when traveling, pen pocket
- Single pleat or flat front
- Internal curtain waistband, 2 hook and bar fastenings and zip fly front
- 6 belt loops, fob pocket at wearers right hand side under waistband, slant front pockets
- Double jet back pockets with button closure
- Half lined to the knee