Worn on the wrist of 007 in every Bond film since Pierce Brosnan took the title role in Goldeneye (1995), Omega and more specifically the Seamaster has become an integral part of James Bond’s appearance replacing the Rolex Submariner as his go-to timepiece.
2012 marks the 50th year anniversary of James Bond on the silver screen and to celebrate Omega has issued a limited edition Seamaster.
Unique features to this version of the Bond watch include a repeating 007 monogram engraved on the black lacquered dial and a red “50” dive marker on the ceramic bezel as a nod to the cinematic milestone. The screw-in case back is stamped with a gun-barrel design which guides the eye towards the “bullet” decoration at the centre which is marked with “James Bond 50 Years”.
Total production of the James Bond 50th Anniversary Seamaster will be limited to 11,007 units.
- Uni-directional Rotating Diving Bezel
- Domed Scratch-resistant Sapphire Crystal with Anti-reflective Treatment
- Brushed and Polished Stainless Steel 41mm Case
- Bracelet with Divers Clasp
- Chronometer Co-Axial Automatic Movement
- Water Resistant up to 300 Metres